Milton Keynes based SEO Experts
Having a great website is one thing, but if nobody can find it, is your site really working for you?
Our strategies to get you seen in Google / Bing etc are based on years of experience of assisting small businesses succeed not just in local search results but also in national / global results.
We can also assist manage your Google Adwords budgets and / or check that you are spending your money wisely in that regards.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
SEO is the art of finding out what your customers are looking for, or searching for, in search engines in order to buy the products or services that you are offering. By learning what people are searching for you can make sure your site content is optimised in such as way that search engines will rank your site top when somebody uses them to search for that keyword / phrase.
Search engines rank results using complex algorithms that are constantly changing, you need to ensure the content of your site and the work behind the scenes on building links & reputation continues as long as you want your site to be ranked highly. Once you stop SEO work there is a chance that search engines will start to think your site is no longer relevant and your ranking will begin to drop
Our SEO Process
SEO takes time to get right and is a continuous process that is vital to keep on top of, even once you are top for your keywords.
- Can search engines find you? First, we have to make your site is submitted correctly to search engines so they can start to ‘crawl’ the content on your website
- Optimising your content – we ensure that for your chosen keywords your site has the right content not only to be found but to be exactly what that visitor has searched for
- Optimisation of keywords – we go through every page on your site ensuring that the keywords used are going to ensure search engines decide your site is relevant for users
- User experience – we ensure the flow of your site is set up to ensure search engines can crawl your site efficiently, we make sure it loads quickly (very important for SEO) and works well on mobile
- The fine details – we make sure things like titles, descriptions are all optimised to be found by search engines
- The technical tricks – we ensure your server is optimised for SEO, making sure redirects, compression and snippets/schema mark-up is all in place
- Reputation – we work on social media linking, review site integrations and backlinks to make sure search engines not only pick your site for relevance but also reputation